All Easynet’s systems are fully monitored and we guarantee to maintain a backbone Internet connection on a 99.9% basis, 24 hours a day. We also provide friendly and quality technical advice whenever necessary.
Easynet customers can register to receive email alerts and updates on network faults. Once you have signed up you will receive a verification email with instructions on how to activate your account. Please note that accounts that are not verified will be removed from the system after one week of registration.
We believe in offering our customers a fully transparent service. As such, we publish a real-time view of the status information of all Easynet services on Network Status page.
- Tel: +44 845 333 4400
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Easynet (legacy MDNX) Customers
- Tel: +44 845 005 0905
- Email: email@example.com
Easynet Global Services Customers
- Tel: +44 845 333 4546 or +44 20 7032 5905
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Insite Customer Portal is still available but will be retired in the near future
Insite has been replaced by our online suite of service applications, Matrix, which gives you a single view of all aspects of your services. You can login to Matrix here.
Domain Specialists (All aspects of domains, from Domain Renewals to DNS changes)
- Tel: +44 20 7032 5825
- Email: email@example.com
- For any issues or new account requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org